Thursday, August 13, 2015

25 During 25 || July Update

  1. Run a 10k - DONE! Boom.
  2. Do a blog give-a-way
  3. Write a guest post - YES!! Read more about Hannah and Cy Sneed right here! (Since this post, Cy and Hannah have started their next adventure in Florida at the High A level!)
  4. Shoot a gun
  5. Go on a spontaneous trip - I've some what been doing this all summer with baseball season and going to away trips, but I don't necessarily count this! 
  6. See sunsets in 10 different cities - Athens, GA from inside Sanford Stadium |  Lynchburg, VA from the skyboxes at City Stadium | Myrtle Beach, SC from TicketReturn.com Field | Salem, VA | 
  7. Do a girls weekend trip
  8. Have a house party
  9. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity - still working on this one... 
  10. Buy a camera and learn how to use it
  11. Go to a new state - A while ago, I did this post and had Maryland crossed off, but I honestly can't tell you what I did in Maryland that I was quick to cross it off. But with our trip to the Frederick Keys stadium a couple weekends ago, I can confidently say I crossed this one off this month! If not, we are heading to Nevada in November for a wedding, so that will 100% be the new state of the year for me as well!
  12. Host a shower for someone  Loved being able to shower one of my best friends! Hope more showers happen in the future - wedding or baby!
  13. Run a 5k in every month of the year, at least 5 of them being a race - runs- Jan | Feb | Mar | April | May | June | July (awesome running trails in Lynchburg, so I took full advantage of this!
  14. Buy a new computer
  15. Write 5 thank you letters to companies that I use their products
  16. Cash in a whole milk jar of coins to savings - this will happen in Jan 2016 when the jar is nice and full!
  17. Tip 100% of my bill - DONE! A few weeks back, a coworker and I went to Zinburger in Charlottesville, VA for dinner.  We had the absolute best waiter.  I'm assuming he was a college kid, but he had the best attitude, gave great information on the food and what Zinburger was all about and even offered his favorite meals to us. 
  18. Become CPR certified
  19. Learn how to drive stick shift
  20. Go to an NFL game
  21. Do a 7-day smartphone detox 
  22. Mail care packages to each of my siblings
  23. Send my nana flowers out of the blue. 
  24. Take professional photographs with D.J. and Stryker
  25. Save $20 for every one of these that I complete - $140 in the milk jar with coins. 

1 comment:

  1. You have done so much this summer. I love following you to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte