Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 7: Baseball Vases + a few

Not too much has been going on in the Home Improvement section right now, but I did get a few things to spruce up the living room that I have been wanting to get for a while now.  I finally purchased two lamps for the side tables from TJ Maxx.  They worked perfect with the stand up lamp we have on the other side of the room.  



I also added a few touches to the mantel in honor of baseball season starting in 8 days!! I haven't decided what I am going to put in the smaller hurricane vase, but something will be coming soon!





And who doesn't love tulips! When I bought these, the weather was spring.  Tonight we are expecting snow.  Get it together mother nature!! I love that I was able to use these mason jars as vases! They were the perfect size for a single tulip and cannot wait to test out my flower skills and make some arrangements in them!






Happy Hump Day everyone!

 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte