Thursday, November 12, 2015

Baby Brown - Week 20



How far along: 20 weeks!!! HALFWAY POINT!

Due date: March 27, 2016

Baby Size: a mango- 10oz!

Weight gain: +7 to 10 pounds after this weekend in Reno!

Maternity Clothes: pretty much everything is maternity now-a-days.  Loving maternity shirts and pants, but dresses I can still manage to pull off. 

Stretch Marks: nope. 

Sleep: has been great lately.  Going to bed anytime between 9 and 10 p.m. and waking up normally around 7:30.

Gender: sweet baby girl! See the gender reveal post here! JUST KIDDING!!! WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!

Name: Brynlee Rose Brown back to square one - narrowing names down but deciding if we want to announce that yet.

Movement: yesssss lots of movement in there. I'm sure it's only going to get bigger, but it's so fun to see D.J. feel the baby kick! He's so funny - the kicks kind of freak him out!

Best moment this week: well, lots of exciting things happened from 19 to 20 weeks.  We found out Brynlee is a boy, we took a trip to Reno, NV and saw Lake Tahoe, and now I am starting all over with the nursery and everything!

Looking forward to: embracing everything baby boy - bowties, blue and baseballs! 

Husband is: definitely feeling him move now! and so excited that it's a boy!

Food cravings: bagels, pop tarts, fruit, water!! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: ugh, don't even like to think of pulled pork!

Labor Signs: .........

Missing Most: hot tubs!!!

Symptoms: other than riding on a plane and sitting pretty much all day Friday and Monday, I feel OK.  The wedding was pretty crazy and I had to make sure people wouldn't run into me and the bump, but I think it was the first time I actually felt and looked 100% preggo! 

Nursery: welll.... back to square one.  Trying to get an idea on the direction I want to go.  A boy nursery isso much harder than girls!

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Mood: Feeling great! Can't complain about anything!

Workouts: morning workouts are over now, so I will be trying to make sure I get my walking in and gym time at Planet Fitness.

Questions for mamas: Oh gosh, I feel like I have so many with the news of baby boy, but for now I think I am still processing the change.  Returning all the girl stuff and looking for new paint ideas for the room tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte