Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Carleigh's OBX Bachelorette Weekend

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to be able to celebrate the bride-to-be in the Outer Banks on Friday and Saturday with a group of 10 of her friends! IT was great that I met a good group of the ladies back in April when Jilly and I threw Carleigh's bridal shower

The weekend was a perfect way to celebrate the bride, relax on the beach and have some crazy fun!! On the way down to the OBX, I couldn't resist stopping to capture this beautiful sunset.  


We decided to hit the local bar Friday night and beached it up all day Saturday.  The hosts of the bachelorette party got us the sweetest gifts including t-shirts and these amazing cookies! Carleigh's soon-to-be last name is Brown, so these special cookies were perfect for this Mrs. Brown as well :)


Everyone loves a good adirondack chair!


The sweet ladies had the house decorated perfectly for the weekend and this pretty bunting across the main window upstairs.


Thank goodness for self timers! Besides a picture on the beach, this is the only group photo we took!! 


Brightest house on the street with the pretties bachelorette in the Outer Banks! 


Brown Sisters for Life!! Love this sweet girl to pieces and cannot wait to see her marry the love of her life and one of my best friends! 



Can't wait to celebrate in exactly one month! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks my friend for this fun post. I am such a huge party lover. I have interest in arranging parties too but only for my loved ones. Currently I am helping my younger sister in organizing her bachelorette party. You know she would book the best bachelorette party nyc venue for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous bachelorette bash! I adore everything in this bash. My sister just tied the knot and her bachelorette was also fantastic. It was a spa themed bash at one of her favorite Venues in NYC and it turned out to be a blasting night for all of the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte