Friday, May 22, 2015

Can't Live Without It


Linking up quickly with Cait, Stephanie and Laura for today's Can't Live Without It post.  Having the opportunity to work at my high school allows me to take a walk down memory lane everyday (literally- I walk through the hallways multiple times a day).  Most of the time now I feel like I'm at work, but every now and then a smell will trigger a memory or a specific spot in the hallway will bring me right back to my high school days which I loved so much.  My love for high school comes partly because of the teachers, the community this school gave me, but mostly because of the friendships I created.  Having my ride or die ladies by my side since I was in 1st grade is something I am forever grateful for.  And on this day 7 years ago, I was 30 minutes away from being a Norfolk Collegiate graduate.

Being able to relive my graduation day every year is surreal.  I couldn't have done it without these amazing women that I am still best friends with to this day.  Whether we talk daily, weekly, or monthly - I know that when we do talk, we pick up right where we left off.

So here's a little flashback Friday to my high school graduation with some of my besties.




3 comments:

  1. How fun that you are able to work at your old high school! Happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look like you could be sisters. You must have had great high school years. Not many can say that. Friendships, a great Can't Live Without It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are looking great together dear. I am sure you all had great days in high school. You know Last year we also got degree at ceremony organized by our college at Los Angeles event venues. We all enjoyed the evening and our teachers also did amazing efforts to make evening special for every student.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte