Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bridal Shower Bliss


With only three days left until we are officially out of winter, I am beyond excited for the upcoming wedding festivities to begin! Our dear friends Conner & Carleigh are getting hitched on June 20, 2015 at the beautiful King Family Vineyard in Crozet, VA.  But before they tie the knot, I am honored to be co-hosting Carleigh's Bridal Shower on April 12! Along with her big sister in Phi Mu, Jilly, this bridal shower is going to be a beautiful event.  
I'm thinking peonies, hydrangeas, gold, blush and all things that pinterst is swooning over when I search "bridal shower brunch". 
These pretties are some of my inspiration for the invitations - I haven't decided which one I'm going with yet, but I think all three would be a great option.




Trying to stay on a budget is something Jilly and I are both conscious about so some DIYing is definitely in my near future. What have been some of your favorite easy/cheap things to do at a bridal/baby shower? I'm loving these heart strings for an easy added touch to a room.


How about this perfect mimosa bar for a brunch bridal shower?! I'm in love.


I think that with a brunch, a cake may not be the best sweet snack for the morning. I'm thinking something light like these pink delicacies!


Cannot wait to show you all the final product when we shower the bride!


1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing!! I cannot wait! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte