Wednesday, January 14, 2015

25 during 25

As I mentioned in my post about New Years Resolutions, I have decided that 2015 is going to be the year my 25 during 25 list to be completed.  Since today is my 25th birthday, it's time to get started! I am planning on updating the list at the end of every month to keep myself accountable and as I complete them, I will make sure to blog about them! Happy list crossing off to me!
  1. Run a 10k
  2. Do a blog give-a-way
  3. Write a guest post
  4. Shoot a gun
  5. Go on a spontaneous trip
  6. See sunsets in 10 different cities
  7. Do a girls weekend trip
  8. Have a house party
  9. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
  10. Buy a camera and learn how to use it
  11. Go to a new state
  12. Host a shower for someone
  13. Run a 5k in every month of the year, at least 5 of them being a race
  14. Buy a new computer
  15. Write 5 thank you letters to companies that i use their products
  16. Cash in a whole milk jar of coins to savings 
  17. Tip 100% of my bill 
  18. Become CPR certified
  19. Learn how to drive stick shift
  20. Go to an NFL game
  21. Do a 7-day smartphone detox 
  22. Mail care packages to each of my siblings
  23. Send my nana flowers out of the blue. 
  24. Take professional photographs with D.J. and Stryker
  25. Save $20 for every one of these that I complete

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I just may have to steal it for my 26th Birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many of those on my 101 in 1001 days. I want to learn to shoot a gun. anytime you want to take over my blog just let me know. I would LOVE to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    This is such a great list. I love that you picked 25 things to do during your 25th year instead of before you turn a certain age. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!! This is SUCH a fun and awesome list of goals!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte