Friday, January 16, 2015

Birthday Celebrations

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes and the great response for the 25 during 25 list! I have already crossed off half of one of these, thanks to my parents who got me my DSLR camera for Christmas/Birthday present.  

I am so thankful for my great friends who celebrated my birthday with me on Wednesday.  We went to one of my favorite restaurants in Virginia Beach, Chicks, and had some yummy crab legs, shrimp, and orange crushes! Since D.J. was out of town for half of the week, we decided that we would celebrate this weekend with family.  Tonight we are going to dinner and tomorrow we are planning to hit the road to Charlottesville to see Florida-Georgia Line, thanks to my sweet husband! He came up with this all on his own and even confirmed a place to stay (thanks Kendall!) 


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I can't wait to recap on Monday how our trip went!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte