Monday, January 5, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year y'all! I hope you were able to ring in 2015 with the ones you love and celebreate with some bubbly.  Check back tomorrow for a full recap of our night in Richmond with our friends from JMU! 
The new year always brings a fresh page of the next 365 day book.  I've seem lots of new years resolutions, words to live by for 2015,  blah blah blah - you name it.  I have been one to do new years resolutions as well, but this year I am deicing to do something different.  Sometimes resolutions work for me, and sometimes they don't, so this year I am going to be doing a 25 during 25! 

Since I turn 25 on January 14, I figure that making a specific list of things I want to do while I am 25 would be a great way to celebrate turning a quarter of a century old! I can't wait to show you all the list in just a few short days when I turn 25!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte