Monday, August 18, 2014

The Past Two Years

August 18, 2012 was the day that would change the rest of my life! 

OK- well first off Happy Anniversary to my sister and brother in law, Amy and Brian! Yes, if you are wondering "are those the same people that just had the baby?!" you would be correct.  They managed to have two babies before their second anniversary!


D.j. and I were lucky enough to start the rest of our lives together the same day that they said I Do! Yes- that means I was proposed to at my sister-in-laws wedding!! If you haven't read the story click here



I am so happy that we were able to be a part of their speical day and they were happy to let us steal the spotlight for a few minutes.  The past 2 years have been nothingh but fun, laugheter, new beginnings, and learning to grow our marriage as we continue to better ourselves! 

Happy Proposal Anniversary, D.J!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte