Thursday, August 14, 2014

4 miles in the books!

I know July has been over now for about 2 weeks, but I am still so excited to share that I have completed one of my goals! I have officially worked up to running 4 miles STRAIGHT -- aka -- NO STOPPING. Saturday morning, Ryan and I woke up to do our last run together before she left for Europe! I realized at the end of the run, I felt pretty good.  I'm not sure if I could keep going for another mile, but I felt good.  I could feel myself playing a mind game around mile 2ish.  I tried to just push through it and realize that I was over halfway finished!

I am so proud of myself and I am going to continue with my running and aim for 5 miles in the month of August!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome, congrats! I have a 5k coming up on September 6, so my goal is to run that without stopping. Running 4 miles is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I need to get back to running!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte