Tuesday, February 28, 2017

FIT4MOM MOMMA

I have some V E R Y exciting news! 

So you know how I've been working hard at loosing weight and getting back in shape? Trying to squeeze into those jeans that fit me before Harrison was born?! 

Well I let you know about this pretty awesome program I've been a part of since 2013 a few years ago. 

-- > post here < -- 

And I'm here to brag about this amazing group of moms, friends and program a little more. 


FIT4MOM is a program that prides itself on helping moms make strides in fitness, motherhood and life.  And I can tell you that they have done all of that and MORE for me.  Before baby, they helped me understand what a healthy workout routine looked like.  During pregnancy, they educated me on how to train my body while it worked extremely hard to house that precious little man of mine.  And after birth, they trained me on how to come back from baby and how to work hard towards my goals. 

They have four different programs that allow you to tailor your workout to what you are looking for - Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, Fit4Baby, and Body Back.  


my S T O R Y - I started taking Body Back classes the summer of 2013 when I was trying to get some arm definition for my wedding dress.  My previous high school teacher and friend asked me to join her for a class with all moms.  I of course though this would be a perfect opportunity to network myself and get more babysitting clients.  Not only did I get new clients, but I got an amazing workout that I never left.  

During the summer of 2015, I realized that one day I wanted to be a BodyBack instructor.  Living in Lynchburg for the summer with D.J. and working out with all the other baseball WAGS there, I was in my element creating Body Back inspired workouts while I was temporarily there for the summer.  It was after that, that I realized this was natural for me. I was in the best shape of my life......and then I found out we were pregnant! That's how it always works, right?! 

So I came back from the summer in Lynchburg and started to run the idea of becoming Body Back instructor certified by Erin, my friend and the Norfolk franchise owner.  Erin was on board and I truly believe that she would do anything to help me succeed and teaching. Obviously, the idea was put on hold until Harrison was born and I was ready to take that next step in my fitness journey.  Well, I started working out seriously again in July 2016.  Since then, I have seen first hand how Body Back transforms a mothers body.  It has helped me gain muscles, lose fat, eat healthy and find the balance between momming and being Cayte.  My results are still in progress, but you can see after my first session back post-baby how Body Back is helping me gain control over my post-partum body. 

--> post here <-- 

body back I N S T R U C T O R - Well guess what - that time is NOW.  At the end of this week, I will officially be Body Back instructor CERTIFIED! I could not be more excited about this opportunity to inspire other moms and coach them to being the best version of themselves. I feel so honored to follow in some of the most inspiring moms I know as an instructor.  The ladies that have taught my classes and taken classes with me are some of the strongest and most empowering women I know. 

So if you are excited about taking your fitness to the next level and want M E to motivate you, let me know, because I'd love to have you come experience the amazing energy for yourself! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte