Friday, August 26, 2016

#baseballwifelife: Annapolis, MD Trip

Harrison and I had the best weekend visiting Daddy and Mawmaw and Pawpaw! We had the trip planned for a long time and I had everything lined up to make the trip as easy as possible.  We left Friday morning around 6:30 to head up the Eastern Shore of Virginia.  The drive was beautiful and HC was an angel baby.  We only stopped once for him to grab some snacky and got right back on the road. 

The night before we left I decided that it was time to upgrade him to the next car seat! But he loved it and I knew he wouldn't need the removable carrier car seat anymore. 

We arrived in Annapolis to meet DJ around 11 and seeing Harrison look at his daddy is getting sweeter every time! We went straight to downtown Annapolis to eat a delicious lunch at Chick and Ruth's Deli - a classic in the city. 


We walked the streets of the city before heading back to the hotel to unload all the baby stuff.  Traveling with a baby is not easy, but I have definitely found the necessary traveling pieces for us! One of those being the wrap...HC seriously loves it! 




Y'all, can we take a moment and look at all that post partum hair loss?! UGH! 


Friday night we went to the ball game and we got to see my in laws! They are seriously the cutest with HC.  Harrison is the youngest grandchild on their side and it seems like forever ago that Bryce was this little! 

Saturday morning we decided to go downtown for crepes before we got crabs for lunch.  I am a big crepe lover. My go to is nutella, bananas, strawberries, powder sugar and whip cream. mmmmmmmmm. 


We took a quick walk around the outside of the Naval Academy and then we decided to take a tour of Annapolis by boat! HC slept the whole time - it was great! 






 After the boat tour, we headed to this restaurant on the water for crabs.  They were seriously the best crabs I've ever had! Very delicious, great company and beautiful scenery.  We couldn't resist taking some more pictures!




Can you tell that I'm the one married in?! Tall, taller and tallest!

The baseball games were super fun to go to because we got to see some of our favorite baseball ladies, Stassie and Ashley!


Overall it was a great weekend. DJ got to spend lots of time with us, my in-laws got some good quality time with HC and explored around another beautiful city that I will for sure be visiting again! Cheers to another ballpark and city crossed off my list and state #7 added to HC's state map!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte