Thursday, December 17, 2015

Baby Brown - Week 25



How far along: 25 and counting...

Due date: March 27, 2016

Baby Size: napa cabbage

Weight gain: 15 give or take. Docs say I should be gaining a pound a week now! 

Maternity Clothes: praise the inventor of maternity clothes.  I've noticed though, that a lot of the shirts I have are dark in color, so a khaki pant or lighter color is going to be needed soon.

Stretch Marks: nope!!

Sleep: got a body pillow and I can't figure out if I like it yet.  Sometimes I think it wakes me up because it's in my way, but other times I love it because I can fit it under my bell and between my legs.  #pregnancyproblems 

Gender: BOY!!!

Name: holding off until after the holidays! 

Movement: allll the time now and loving every movement.  Soon I'm sure I will be saying something else, but being able to see him move all the time and feel him during the day is so amazing. 

Best moment this week: Getting the nursery painted, for sure! It's starting to look like a real room and I cannot wait to show you guys the finished product. Still a long way from that, but making progress!

Looking forward to: the holidays with this big 'ole belly of mine!

Husband is: loving the growing bump. I still can't believe how big it's getting! 

Food cravings: the norm - bagels, pop tarts, ice cream and eggos!

Anything making you queasy or sick: pulled pork, Wise Onion Rings and red bull! - and of course, our Christmas dinner has pulled pork as the main dish. EEK!

Labor Signs: nope! 

Missing Most: nothing that can't wait

Symptoms: nothing new this week.

Nursery: Got it painted and the closet all cleaned out, which were both big projects! Now the next big items to do are the dresser and finding a table to go next to the chair!

Belly Button in or out? flat and shallow, but had my first experience of an "outie".  I was trying to lean up and when I tightened to sit up, it popped out! It was crazy, but still flat for the most party.

Wedding rings on or off? on, and haven't noticed any swelling.

Mood: feeling good! It's crazy how fast time is flying by, the third trimester is quickly approaching!

Workouts: ohhhhh yes - I have been getting some workouts in! Saturday, my mom and I hand delivered our neighbors Christmas cards, so we walked about 2 miles.  Then, since I am the card holder at Planet Fitness, for D.J. to go, I have to go with him.  We have been getting up every day at 6:30 and going to the gym! I only walk a mile and stretch, but I feel like I am getting so much workout in! This is hard stuff with 15 extra pounds!! 

1 comment:

  1. You look so great girl! Now I want some eggos!! Ha! And you can see him moving from the outside?!? Ahhh amaaaazzinnggg - can't wait for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte