Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Favorites

...Holiday Party Inspirations is the theme for today's post! D.J. and I are hosting our annual Holiday Party tomorrow so here's some of the ideas I have to incorporate the holidays into the party more this year!

one | stovetop potpourri
Christina from Carolina Charm posted this amazing looking stovetop potpourri that I couldn't resist trying this year. It looks like it's going to smell amazing!


two | mantel with garland

When we got our Christmas tree this year, I knew I wanted to get some of the clippings for our mantel.  I had been loving on the way these inspiration mantels looked and hoped to make ours look as festive!


three | drinks

With this human growing inside me, the typical punch with a splash of alcohol isn't going to work for me this year.  So I've been eyeing this crock pot hot chocolate idea.  Throw some marshmallows on the table and there ya have it folks - a delicious, warm drink for the pregnant mamas!

four | food
I have been craving anything and everything sweet, so you know I'm looking at attempting to make something like this...

five | happy holidays

As we are only 1 week from Christmas, I want to wish you all a blessed holiday with the ones you love most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte