Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#baseballwifelife | One Month In


It blows my mind that we are already into the second month of the season - where is the time going?! 
So for anyone that missed the memo, D.J. will be starting the season in Lynchburg, VA with the High A affiliate with the Cleveland Indians.  We are so fortunate that the Carolina league is close to home and we are all able to see him play a good amount.  So far this season, I have been able to see him play twice - both times against the Potomac Nationals in Woodbridge, VA.  I haven't made it out to Lynchburg yet, but I will make the trip for Memorial Day Weekend.  

D.J. has been playing pretty well so far this season and is embracing the new city he is living in.  I hear Lynchburg is beautiful, so I cannot wait to check it out! We still aren't 100% sure if D.J. is a starter or reliever, simply because of the number of innings he has been throwing each outing.  In four appearances, D.J. has pitched 21.1 innings, which is the second highest on the team behind a starter. He has an overall record of 2 wins and 1 losses and a 3.80 ERA.  16 strikeouts so far and looking great (how cute is his photo!!)


I'm hoping May flies by because in June, I'll be moving to Lynchburg to be with my lady friends and my hubby! 
Any other baseball ladies out there - take a look at my sweet friend, Allison, and her post over at  Life in the 10th Inning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte