Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow Day #7

We are now on snow day #7 here in Norfolk, VA.  Working at a school has it perks, I must say, but I am a little over snow days.  I managed to get almost everything checked off of the Pre Spring Training checklist, made an Easter wreath that I will show y'all sometime soon, and enjoyed lots of time with my family and pups! 
As we pack and run last minute errands before we head out to AZ tomorrow, here are some picture of the fun we had these last few days with D.J. at home!

 

 We made a pretty awesome snowman that was bigger than me!


Mom and Dad with the pups!


And a big Happy 2nd Birthday to this amazing pup.  We seriously lucked out with how good of a dog Stryker has been.  He is so low maintenance, is perfect with kids, loves to play with other dogs, and is the best snuggler in the bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte