Wednesday, February 4, 2015

25 during 25 January Update

Instead of setting a New Years Resolution, I decided that when I turned 25, I would make a list and check things off that list throughout the year - 25 during 25 is what I'm calling it! I can't wait to continue to see how this list gets crossed off over the next 11 months.


  1. Run a 10k - signed up for one in Richmond, VA on March 28!
  2. Do a blog give-a-way
  3. Write a guest post
  4. Shoot a gun
  5. Go on a spontaneous trip
  6. See sunsets in 10 different cities
  7. Do a girls weekend trip
  8. Have a house party
  9. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
  10. Buy a camera and learn how to use it
  11. Go to a new state
  12. Host a shower for someone
  13. Run a 5k in every month of the year, at least 5 of them being a race - knocked this one out at the beginning of the month!
  14. Buy a new computer
  15. Write 5 thank you letters to companies that i use their products
  16. Cash in a whole milk jar of coins to savings 
  17. Tip 100% of my bill 
  18. Become CPR certified
  19. Learn how to drive stick shift
  20. Go to an NFL game
  21. Do a 7-day smartphone detox 
  22. Mail care packages to each of my siblings
  23. Send my nana flowers out of the blue. 
  24. Take professional photographs with D.J. and Stryker
  25. Save $20 for every one of these that I complete



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte