Tuesday, December 9, 2014

KRCustomDesigns Spotlight

With the holidays coming up in a short 16 day, I wanted to let you all in on a secret little shop on Etsy that means so much to me - please let me introduce you to the fabulous KRCustomDesigns.  

One of my best friends from JMU and my big sister in Alpha Sigma Tau, Kendall, has recently launched her new Etsy shop and these pieces are classic, timeless, southern gifts. KRCustomDesigns has so many different great gifts like this beautiful monogrammed jewelry bowl.  It's perfect for a bedside table, bathroom, or by the sink when you are doing dishes! 


Another one of my favorite items in the shop is the monogrammed stickers for your car, computer, work desk, phone, etc! As Reese Witherspoon says "If it isn't moving, monogram it!". Any state, any colors, and size - you name it, they can do it! 


And who doesn't love a good acrylic tray?! Perfect for your room, a nursery, or a guest room! 


KRCustomDesigns is much more than just these photos shown above.  Among many talents, Kendall has an amazing vision for all things weddings.  Without her skills, creativity, and vision, my wedding would have looked like a big Pinterest fail.  She has done custom wedding decorations, signs, stationary, seating charts, and more.  You name it, Kendall and KRCustomDesigns can make it.  I had a friend at my wedding that saw everything she did and hired her for her wedding a few months later.  This custom table runner, custom "Leave some love" sign, and lots of input on the flower choices were all from the lovely brain of Kendall at KRCustomDesigns!


How cute is this custom "stache" sign made for another wedding that KRCustomDesigns made?!


And the most detailed cornhole boards I have ever seen look so beautiful finished.  All board are handmade, customized to your choosing! I've had my set for over 4 years now, and they are still in perfect condition! 


For more information on the custom wedding and cornhole products, please contact KRCustomDesigns via Etsy or Facebook.

You have to check out the Etsy show and the Facebook page to see all the other great products offered that I didn't mention! To purchase gifts for your loved ones (or yourself ;) ) this holiday season, please visit the Etsy Shop or "like" the Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte