Tuesday, November 11, 2014

THANK YOU!


THANK YOU! 
To all our Veterans that have served, are serving, and will serve our country that keep our country safe and strong - we appreciate your service.  Growing up in a military town, as well as a daughter of a Navy officer, Veterans Day always means a lot to our family.  My grandparents, uncle, and cousins have all served our country and I have had some amazing experiences due to their service.  I have been out to sea on carriers, drove a Navy hovercraft, and seen amazing air exhibits on land and on sea.  Having the opportuntity to live in Japan was one of the most amazing times in my life.  I got to see parts of the world that I will most likely never see again - all because of my mom's service to our country! 
For a feel good story of the day, take a look at Norfolk Collegiate's Veteran's Day program we had on Friday....a current student lost his father during active duty and his tribute to his father is second to none. Worth the time!
So again, THANK YOU! Especially to my mom, Uncle Bull, Shawndul, Kori, and all the friends I have serving our country!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte