Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekending Solo

This weekend....
.....was my last weekend flying solo without my hubby for a while!
.....I read some of this awesome book (more on this later)
.....I watched Amazing Race
.....I woke up Saturday morning to find it pouring rain....
.....and went to Race for the Cure anyways! It ended up clearing up and made for perfect running weather
.....after the race we watched the Dawgs smack Missouri and move up to #10 in the poles
.....I went to dinner and drinks with some great friends Saturday night
.....then went to see The Judge - must see movie! 5 star rating in my opinion!
.....I slept in late Sunday to catch up on some sleep
.....I got some deals at the Williamsburg Prime outlets. Cannot waittttt till Christmas for Santa to bring me that drop dead sexy Kate Spade wallet!
.....I watched some football and did some yard work
.....I made a delicious dinner for my parents
.....and I ended the weekend with a relaxing soak in the hot tub at my parents!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte