Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 8: Entryway + Fall Decor

Holy crap.  It's been wayyy to long since I posted about our home updates! Even though I haven't been posting,  I have been updating.  I got a rug for the living room, went through the spring and summer seasons dressing the house up, and finally have finished the entryway and almost finished with the way I want it to look.  Thanks to my dad, the mirror is actually hanging on the wall instead of sitting on the piano.  The bat is just there while the mantle is being used with all the fall decoration.
 I put the B up on the wall next to the front door.  I think I am going to paint it, but haven't decided on the color yet.

The table has a little fall decor as well! I found these cute little pumpkins on the way out of Marshalls when I was about to pay.  I swear they get ya when you are walking thru the checkout line! And they were only $6.99! I was given the table runner as a wedding present last year and I think it really brings the fall season into the house!



 I found the perfect frame for my print from The Burlap Bungalow that I won on a give-a-way that the lovely Elise did a while back! Doesn't it look so good in the frame next to the lamp shade?!


 And gotta love the Haloween "trick or treat" bunting that I made for the mantle! You can't really tell, but the fabric is spiderwebs! 


How did y'all decorate for the fall?! Hope you all are having a fabulous week!! 


1 comment:

  1. Love your trick or treat banner! I would love to make one for the different holidays/seasons to hang in our house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte