Friday, September 12, 2014

5 on Friday: Fall 2014 Edition

I'm not even 100% sure that the 5 on Friday linkup is back and running, but we are starting back up here at Blog With The Browns! I need to get back in the routine of blogging and now that its almost officially fall, I am going for it! Here's what I am looking forward to for the next seven days...

one. the Fitz-McVicar wedding

I am over the moon excited to be heading up to Northern Virginia this weekend to celebrate the love of two people that had such an impact on my college experience! Matt and Stephanie, you both are going to look beautiful on Saturday and I can't wait to recap the wedding on the blog next week! I am so glad that you both walked into my life almost exactly this time six years ago! Here's a little flashback Friday for y'all too! 


two. our wedding album
Being that our anniversary is in 16 days, I think it's about time we order the wedding album right?! Well good news- our photographer has done an amazing job on the layout and I cannot WAIT until it gets here.

three. work trip to uva, jmu, vt
Now that I have my first full year under my belt at Norfolk COllegiate, I am excited to start something new! We are hitting the road for an On-The-Road reunion to UVA, JMU, and VT.  Of course I am super pumped because we are going to be back in some of my favorite college towns and reconnecting with some great alumni!

four. seeing my little babes
I mean come on y'all, how cute are they?! I can't wait to spend Sunday at the Brown's house watching the Redskins and snuggling on these little ones all day!






five. volleyball games
This is my second year coaching middle school volleyball and I am so excited to keep educating these women on how to become better volleyball players and young women.  We play on Saturdays so I am looking forward to getting another win this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy that wedding! Weddings are always so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the wedding was amazing!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte