Thursday, May 22, 2014

Colleen Moves In!

When I get home from work today I will have a new roommate! I am so excited for Colleen, one of my little sister in AST, is moving in with me for the summer!! 


Up until I took a little, the "Blue Eyed Family" was simple and always had a freshman with blue eye as the youngest in the family.  Well that all changed when I decided to take twins! Kelly (left) and Colleen (right) were lucky enough to have me to share :) HEHE! Then after they took littles everything just got confusing and I'm not even going to bother trying to explain because I mess it up every time! 

Anyways, Colleen will be living with me this summer while she does her Physical Therapy Grad School intern with the Norfolk Tides! What better way to spend your summer getting class credit to work on baseball players every day?! 

I am so excited to have Colleen with me for the summer and can't wait for all the great memories we will make this summer little!

3 comments:

  1. Aww yay! That's so exciting! Such a fun summer ahead for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH so fun!! I took twins also, we were the Blonde family… until I quit coloring my hair this year haha oops!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte