Monday, March 24, 2014

This weekend I....

.....gave all three dogs a bath (because they were bad and got on top of the pool cover!!!)
.....went to TJMAXX and did some retail therapy because the dogs pissed me off.  We got some of our tax money back so I figure I might as well get a few things that have been on the list for a while now. I got two lamps for the living room, a few dresses, a mirror for the wall in the living room, and a pretty vase that was on sale for the bedroom!
.....played with Liam, Caroline, and Ameila


.....watched Liam's soccer game.  Little kids running around attempting to play soccer is by far the cutest thing ever.
.....met up with some new friends that I met on the plane to Arizona and took our dogs to the beach.  Stryker was pretty good but was a little too frisky with her dog, Madden.  He loved getting in the water and chasing the ball.  There were tons of dogs out since it was so nice on Saturday. 


.....gave Stryker another bath
.....attempted to do some yard work.  Needless to say that was a huge fail.  I quit.  I need some guidance!!
.....mopped the kitchen.  Paw prints are going to be the death of me. 
..... went to dinner with Carolyn, Clare, Katie, and their friend.  They treated me to Catch 31 and it was delicious! We got The Atlantic, which was plenty of food for all 5 of us.  The wine was delicious.  I did feel a little guilty since I am in the middle of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  I went off track a little Saturday night, but got back on it Sunday morning!
.....worked out hard on Sunday
.....drove to Costco to get gas and dog food.  The 50 pound bag was $10 off so it was so worth it!
.....went to the mall to look for a new pair of tennis shoe, but no such luck.  I took my ring to Helzberg to be sent off and get re-dipped.  My finger feels so empty!
.....ordered a new vaccumm from Target.  Great way to spend money.  Not. I went with what I know works and got the Hoover Anniversary WindTunnel

.....purchased my first bath bomb from Lush! I was looking for something to relax my muscles after hard workouts and the lady suggested "Big Blue".  I cannot wait to test this baby out in the next few days.  If you haven't heard of Lush, I would check it out if I was you! Lots of cool bath and shower things!

.....watched basketball (of course, its March Madness)
.....ended the weekend by sitting on the couch reading the new Nicholas Sparks book, The Longest Yard.  The sooner I finish this, the sooner I can start Divergent!


Here's to the single digit countdown till I get to see D.J!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte