Thursday, February 25, 2016

Baby Brown: Week 35



How far along: 35 weeks - the picture above was from 1997 when I thought being that big would be fun. Little did I know...

Due date: March 27, 2016 - made it past the first day that someone said I would have this baby!

Baby Size: bunch of carrots?! Feels more like a watermelon already.  

Weight gain: At this point, what's one more pound here or there?! 

Maternity Clothes: no doubt about that.

Stretch Marks: nope, but I have no idea how.

Sleep: oh gosh. I'm at the point where according to everyone "my body is preparing itself to be up all night" by having to pee every 2 hours. Getting comfortable is impossible and trying to get out of the bed is like running a marathon.

Gender: BOY!!! 

Name:  Harrison Cole Brown !

Movement: Feeling a little pressure with the movements now.  Seems like however he moves, it presses on my bladder so that's no fun.  As much as I can't wait for him to be in the real world, I'm going to miss these kicks and movements.

Best moment this week: CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT.  OMG y'all - if you have never seen her in concert, it's worth every penny. Although I was extremely uncomfortable and cried on the way home because of how terrible I felt, I'd do it all over again. Also finally got the shelves built in his nursery closet and now my dad is on a "nesting" kick and I'm not complaining!

Looking forward to: Spring Break.  Even if I'm not going to AZ, having a week at home to do nothing but nest and get ready for baby Harrison is going to be great. 

Husband is: doing everything possible to make me feel as comfortable as possible. He helps me up in the middle of the night, drives me to work, picks me up when I need it, massages me whenever I ask, and is getting all packed up for Spring Training :( Once he leaves, I could have this baby at any time. So our plan to get him home has been in the talks, but is so hard to actually figure out how it's going to happen till it's time!

Cravings: nothing new.  Actually loosing my appetite a lot easier now.  My stomach must be getting extremely small.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.

Labor Signs: not officially, but for sure starting to feel Braxton Hicks.  Belly gets super tight and I have had a few back pains - not sure if those are part of the Braxton Hicks or just back pain from the pregnancy. 

Missing Most: nothing.  I have loved being pregnant and will be sad when it's over! 

Symptoms: symptoms of the vagal episodes, the "waddle", some back pain, and holy tiredness.  

Nursery: hoping to have a nursery reveal post next week! Only have two more things to do!

Belly Button in or out? still an innie, but sometimes it goes flat and sometimes it pops a bit! Just depends on the day!

Wedding rings on or off? on for now.  Sometimes I've been just wearing my band which is fine by me! 

Mood: feeling so excited/nervous/anxious for baby Brown to be here!!! 

Workouts: nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte