Monday, January 4, 2016

Oh hey, 2016!

What an amazing holiday break! This year I decided to take off the three days between Christmas and New Years that we were in the office and I cannot begin to explain how needed that was.  I was able to accomplish so many things, relax, enjoy family time and embrace life as a family of two (plus the pup).

We rang in 2016 pretty low key with some of our best friends.  I think NYE is the most overrated holiday ever - yes, even more so than Valentine's Day! We played games, watched football and had a delicious dinner. Looking back at the camera and phone, we realized we didn't even take a single picture.  But being able to be with friends and the hubs was all I could have asked for.

Looking at what 2016 has it store brings a lot of different emotions for me.  The unknown territory of parenting and the start of another baseball season are enough to put this pregnant mama into a tizzy, but if baseball has taught my anything, it's to be flexible and go with the flow.  I cannot wait to see what 2016 will bring, but I can predict it will be anything but a fastball straight down the middle!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte