Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Baby Brown - Week 22 and 23

*you can see a little peek at the nursery color we are going with!

How far along: 22 and 23 weeks

Due date: March 27, 2016

Baby Size: a head of lettuce!

Weight gain: I think I've hit the 10+ pound mark.  The pounds have been coming on fast the pat few weeks.

Maternity Clothes: oh yes, and thanks to two sweet friends, I now have enough close to start having a "maternity wardrobe" and not wearing my regular clothes.

Stretch Marks: nope, but feeling some stretching.  Still lathering up every day.

Sleep: is so-so...waking up every night around 3 or so to tinkle and rotating back and forth between sides all night.  Poor husband is dealing with the sheets and covers being pulled in all directions and pretty much off the bed by the morning. 

Gender: BOY!!!

Name: we have a name and have told our families! I will do a separate post about the name soon :)

Movement: feeling him move all the time now! loving the night time movements right before I go to bed.  I find myself not wanting to fall asleep when he is being active.  DJ has a love-hate relationship with the kicking.  He still can't grasp the fact that there is a living baby in there kicking me from the inside out! 

Best moment this week: I found a super cute blanket, pillow and paint color for the nursery on Sunday after Thanksgiving at TJ Maxx.  Finally feel like I have a direction.

Looking forward to: Heading to Richmond this weekend to register at PBKids and Target, baby showers, the holidays, and moving forward on the nursery!

Husband is: being awesome.  He got the paint the other day, takes my bumpdate pictures when he is home, snuggles every morning with the babe and is busy coaching JV Basketball at the school with my brother.

Food cravings: bagels, pop tarts, fruit, water!! - I can tell when I don't drink enough water during the day.

Anything making you queasy or sick: other than pulled pork, my nose has been in OVERDRIVE this past few weeks.  So after my last bumpdate post, DJ got on me about not changing the pulled pork to anything else.  I haven't changed it because nothing has really sent me over the edge where I can't even think about that food....until the drive home from Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving.  DJ got Wise Onion Rings and a red bull from the gas station and I had my head out the window until he was finished.  I seriously thought I was going to throw up.  It was terrible.

Labor Signs: nope, and not thinking about this!

Missing Most: hot tubs, hot yoga, being able to sleep comfortably....

Symptoms: we did some walking in the woods over Thanksgiving and I finally figured out what "round ligament pain" was.  It almost feels like a cramp in my lower abs, but stretching at the same time.  Also having some serious lower back pain and just a big belly! 

Nursery: Here is the blanket and pillow I grabbed from TJ Maxx! With a little hint on his name :)



Belly Button in or out? in but definitely getting flatter.

Wedding rings on or off? on, but getting annoying at times.

Mood: Feeling great! Can't complain about anything!

Workouts: got a few walks in over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Questions for mamas: Did y'all get your babies anything for Christmas when they weren't even born?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte