Thursday, January 22, 2015

Changes Need To Be Made

Over the holiday season I completely let myself go. I wouldn't say all the way, but on the food aspect of things, I dropped the ball big time.  I've told y'all before that I do a workout class called BodyBack, and this last session was my worst one yet.  I didn't take it seriously and I have some work conflicts that made me miss some of the workouts.  I can tell that my body has changed for the worse and I need to get back in the habit of eating healthy. There have been times where I talk about needed to loose weight, but now I feel this is the first time I've said it an actually meant it.

I am here to publicly announce some things that are going to be changing around this house starting this week.  I stepped on the scale on Monday morning and weighed 139.  139!! To some, this number may seem high.  To some, this may be your goal, but for me, it's a number that I don't ever want to see again unless I'm growing a little baby brown inside my tummy!


After my 25th birthday, I realized that this needs to be the year to be in the best shape of my life.  D.J. and I want to start a family and I need to have my body prepared and ready to take on that miracle whenever that time may be.  So over the past few days, I have been cleansing my body to be ready to intake the best food possible.  I would say I have the workout part under my belt.  I workout hard and get at least 5 workouts in each week.  Now I know that the next step is to be eating as healthy as I possibly can.  I am going to put extra focus and effort into trying new recipes, eating cleaner, and paying attention to what goes in my body.



Now, I am a realist and know that I am not perfect.  All I can do is continue to try my hardest and when bad days happen, pick up the next day with a fresh start! I took some before pictures, but I am not 100% sure I will be posting them, but maybe one day! 


Who else is with me on this clean eating/exercising to keep your body the best it can be?!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely on the same band wagon! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on a healthy kick (hopefully, a complete lifestyle change!) for several weeks now and am already 6 pounds down and feeling SO much better! You got this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! A few months ago, I got to the same point you are at. I felt awful. I was the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I was out of shape. I wasn't happy anymore. My husband and I decided to start eating healthier and it has made a world of difference for both of us! We sleep better, have more energy, we've both lost weight, and I just feel so much better! I felt like I had this "pooch" on my stomach that made me look pregnant, even though I wasn't. I've lost that and my cloths are fitting better too. Now I just need to keep it up and increase my workouts so I can get to where I want to be. Good luck with your changes!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte