Tuesday, November 18, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: My List




I am so excited to be linking up with Elise and the girls today to bring you the first Christmas post of the 2014 holiday season! Crazy to think that it's already that time of the year already, but I am so excited about the holidays and cannot wait to get the decorations out right after Thanksgiving! Today I am sharing a few of my Christmas wishes this year that I hope Santa will bring me!

Starbucks card - always a great, easy gift to stuff in the stocking.
doTerra essential oils starter kit - I have been eyeing this stuff for a while since I noticed a friend of mine always smelling like lavender.  She clued me in on her secret and now I am hooked. 
initial necklace - I think this would be perfect with any casual outfit or can be worn with a more dressy look.  
aldo josseline ankle boots - I have been LOVING these booties and have not found any pair that competes in my book.  If Santa forgets these in his bag, I may have to head to the mall asap :)
black jack rogers - a staple in every southern girls closet.  These will be perfect for the summer
kate spade wallet - my current wallet is looking a little rough and I think it's time for an upgrade.  what better than this beautiful tan wallet from kate spade?!
towels - I know, sounds so lame.  But we seriously need a new set of good towels for our house.  
dslr camera - a stretch, but something that has been on my wish list for a while now.  I have been holding off on this purchase till I think the time is right.  With how quickly technology changes, I wanted to wait till we are at a point in our lives where we would use it a good amount, and I think now is that time!
yankee candles - if you know me, this is always an easy go-to present.  9 out of 10 times I most likely have a candle lit somewhere in the house, so I go through them quick!

These are just some of my favorite things that I am looking forward to for Christmas this year! 



5 comments:

  1. Great list! You will love your dslr camera!! Hope Santa gets you everything you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are fabulous, and I'd love to have that candle set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE starbucks giftcards! and yankee candles! I have a candle burning every night! We just bought a DSLR as one of our first grown up purchases. It was an investment, but we absolutely love it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties are adorable! A DSRL camera is on my wish list too...I'll probably have to save my Christmas money and go buy it myself once I make a decision on what one I would want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made the leap and got a Canon 50D two years ago. Hands down one of the best purchases I have ever made! I think you will love it. I hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte