Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Calendar

Even though it's only November 5, I feel like this month is already flying by.  We have the most insanely jam packed November and it's giving me a little anxiety to be quite honest.  We are so "go, go, go" this month and I am excited about it, but also feel like I can't catch my breath.  We started the month off in Cape Charles on our anniversary trip. It was super fun and relaxing; a great way to start the month.  
This week I have been adjusting to the time change and it getting dark so early as well as my time commitment to the Varsity Cheerleading team I am now coaching.  I originally had said no, but the girls convinced me to coach.  It's going to be fun, but will take up all my afternoons from 4:30-6pm.  Then on Tuesdays/Thursdays I have a workout class at 7 pm., so on those days I won't get home till around 8:30. 
This weekend we are heading up to Richmond, VA to see our friends Ashton and Josh tie the knot! I am excited to see some friends I haven't seen in a while as well as DJ's family.  We are planning on staying with our friends Conner and Carleigh and seeing a few other friends while we are up there for the weekend.
The week of the 10th, I will be able to take a break on Veterans Day and prepare for the crazy Athens, GA weekend we have planned starting that Thursday.  We are taking a direct flight into Atlanta on Thursday and driving straight to the Georgia Theater to see Corey Smith in concert.  This will probably be the sixth or seventh time I have seen Corey Smith, but it has always been a dream of mine to see him in the Georgia Theater, so I knew I would not be missing this opportunity.  I am excited to get down to Athens on Thursday so I can enjoy my day Friday in the area with the family.  Saturday we will be tailgating all day for the Georgia vs. Auburn football game. It should be a good game! 
We return Sunday to a full work week with the eye on Friday as we head up to Richmond again for our last and final wedding of the 2014 year, Jake and Karlyn!!
Then it's Thanksgiving and DJ's birthday! PHEWWW - that took a lot of effort to type out and think about..

No turning back now, it's only going to get busier with December around the corner!
WISH ME LUCK! 

4 comments:

  1. You have a busy month ahead of you lady! Even though it may be hectic it will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a crazy busy month! That's sweet of you to coach cheerleading even though your busy. Yay for Richmond weddings! Jon and I got married there! I've seen Corey Smith a couple of times, but both in VA. Enjoy him Georgia! That sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally put my football games in my calendar as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte