Friday, February 14, 2014

5 for Friday: Hubby Edition

What's not to love about Valentine's Day and Friday! Even if you aren't into Valentines Day, you can't say you hate it because today is Friday and that means another week in the books! Today I am loving everything Valentine's, but more importantly my hubby! Over the past 4 1/2 months, we have grown together and really embraced what it means to be married.  I continue to learn more and more things about him each day and really value our time together as this off season comes to a close. Here are a few adjectives that I have decided describe D.J. 

//////

one.  dependable
I love that I can depend on D.J. to take the trash out and play with Stryker before he leaves for work.  It is so comforting knowing that if he says he will do something, he will always follow through with it. I am so glad I have this guy to depend on for the rest of my life!



two.  hard-working
No one I know is as determined to make his dream come true than him.  He has been on a roller coaster ride when it comes to baseball (see here) and he has not let it set him back.  I admire how dedicated he is to making his dream a reality and that whenever a decision needs to be made, its a joint decision and he always thinks about us as a package, not just him. And on top of baseball, he even picked up a job in the off season to help bring in some extra income!



three. affectionate
You may not believe it, but D.J. is very romantic.  He surprises me when he pulls out his romantic side, but I cannot complain! 



four. family-oriented
Ever since D.J. met my family, I knew he was going to fit right in.  We have tons of little cousins and they are always around.  I am pretty sure they all love him more than they love me! Since we have been together, we have added a niece and a nephew and we love spoiling them rotten! I cannot (but really I can) wait till we have a family of our own to see D.J. as a daddy. 


five. adventurous
When we went to St. Lucia, I realized how adventurous he really was. We did it all- zip lining, hiking, snuba, snorkel.  I feel like our travel experiences are only going to get better and we will be able to make many more memories in years to come. 


Overall, hes a pretty great guy. Ok.. I am a little bias but who cares!

Happy Valentines Friday!

Thank you for the link up ladies!



1 comment:

  1. Yall are so cute together! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte