Thursday, January 2, 2014

#tbt: Bachelorette Party!


Planning the Bachelorette Party was difficult since my Maid of Honor was my 17 year old sister.  The typical bachelorette parties wouldn't really work for us considering Julie couldn't even get into a bar underage! Deciding to go to the Outer Banks was the best decision ever! It was exactly what I wanted to do.  My family was nice enough to rent the house in the same neighborhood that we have been going to since I was a baby for the whole week. We spent the first part of the week laying out every day and watching the beautiful OBX sunsets each night.

The girls all came down on Thursday and Friday to spend the weekend celebrating! Kendall and Julie really worked hard to make it so much fun. While I got ready for the night, they all helped decorate the top floor of the house. 
When I came up, there was a huge bride cup, some lovely accessories and a shot glass necklace! 

On Friday, we all had pasta at the house (thanks to Liz for being the domesticated one of the bunch) and then we went over to the local little bar and sang some karaoke! Let me tell you- my singing skills that night should never be heard again! We took these awesome pictures before we went out saying how everyone knew me!
Saturday we spent at the beach and laying out! Saturday night we went down to Duck and had a delicious dinner before we came back and played some games at the house! Here is the final picture of the whole group! I am so lucky and blessed to have such great friends and an awesome sister to plan this whole event! I wouldn't change one thing about my bachelorette party! Next weeks #TBT will be all about the bridal shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte