Friday, January 24, 2014

5 on Friday!

This week I am loving...
one. Le Pliage Longchamps. 
Purple longchamps to be exact.  Now, I don't mean to sound like a purse snob, but this seriously is the only brand of purses I have bought since I was 15 years old.  I have the same style in about 7 different colors and one bigger bag in black.  Overall, they do well in rain, are very durable, and are so classic looking.  They never go out of style.  Only complaint I have is the corners sometimes get holes in them. Maybe that's because I wear mine out too far before I get a new one!  I have been rocking this purse for the last year now and it has held up great!  I prefer the medium size with the long handles, but they have tons of different styles that you can find here
purse, purple, longchamp


two. workout gear.
Last week one of my 5 was hairbands and sweaty bands here.  Guess I am on a workout kick. The only sports bras I own are from Target.  I love the C9 by Champion Seamless Racer Back.  I have the same bra in about 10 different colors.  I love the way it supports as well as the fun bright colors. 

This workout shirt is my new jam.  Even though it's super cold still, I am excited to wear it when it gets warmer! I also got it for a steal! Only $10!!


three. the blacklist. 
Any other bloggers reading this love The Blacklist?! I have been obsessed when it first aired in the fall.  Something about Megan Boone and James Spader really keeps me coming back for more.  Not to mention, she is stunning!


four. starbucks. 
I know I am late to the party here, but I just officially signed up for Starbucks.  I have a card and everything! I even have 2 stars!! Skinny peppermint mocha is my current fav. 


five. snow days.
This week we had 2 (1/2) snow days.  Thanks to the 2 hour delay this morning, I am able to write this blog post! So here's to snow days!

 Thanks for always hosting a great link-up!






4 comments:

  1. I love my Longchamps, too! Mine also always get holes in the bottom/corners. It's so annoying, but I keep going back for more. Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetness!!! Just started following you on GFC thanks to the linkup! :) Girl, C9 is my favorite brand of workout wear!! And you are going to love the Starbucks app. I'm currently pumped about being 1 star away from my free drink! ;)
    Happy weekend! Looking forward to following along! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun!

    Thank you for following me I just started following you on GFC and I am so excited to read your blog and join the blog community!! This is all so exciting :) My mom-in-law-to-be got me a big longchamp bag for Christmas since all the girls in their family had one previously and I absolutely love it...not only do I now fit in with them but I can carry so much stuff in it! So awesome! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay snow days! I also live in HRVA (I live in Hampton!) and this area was definitely so excited by snow - we're apparently going to get more tomorrow, too! Love reading your blog - it is always fun when there are bloggers in the same area!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte