Friday, January 17, 2014

5 on Friday!

Today I am linking up for the first time with Christina at Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday!

one.  planners.
 Erin Condren Planners are the best planners out there.  At first, they may take a little time getting used to the vertical format of the day-to-day planning, but once you get used to it, they rock! I personally love the fact that they are well bound.  The pages never fall out of the spiral (on my old planners that used to happen all the time!) For the second year in a row, this was the most anticipated Christmas present when we were opening presents. Everyone loves a little something monogrammed too!



two.  ribbon hair bands and sweaty bands.
For the past few months now, I have been rocking this "broken" hairband according to my husband.  So for Christmas he went out and bought me a whole set of new hairbands that were not broken.  When I told him that they were supposed to be like that, he was a little embarrassed! So for my birthday, he made it up by going out and getting me a whole set of the "broken" ones and on top of that, he added two new Sweaty Bands for my workout class that starts next month! These headbands are seriously the best out there ladies.  If you don't own one, go buy one now! (Nordstroms has a bunch!)



Since discovering A. Dodsons, I have been eying these glasses! I love the idea of starting to collect them from all the places we go together as a married couple! So to start it off, I grabbed Virginia last time I was in there! (ok i can't lie- i also grabbed a Christmas one that is already up in storage for 1/2 price!)

four. birthdays.
24 years young this week! Being able to celebrate my birthday with friends and family was perfect. I am so lucky to have so many people that love me!



five. three day weekends.
Nothing beats a 3 day weekend! Sunday the hubby has planned a surprise birthday celebration somewhere in Williamsburg! Will be sure to let you know what we end up doing!



And there it is, my first 5 on Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Your husband's comment about the "broken" hairband cracked me up! That sounds exactly like something my husband would say! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I know, gotta love the husbands. They try :) Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love my Erin Condren planner! They are seriously the best. I am anxiously awaiting my 2014 planner to come in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for you to get yours in the mail! Writing everything down in a new planner is the best feeling :) can you tell I may be a little obsessed with planning things?! hope you had a great 3 day weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte