Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Baby Brown - Week 13 Bumpdate


Week 13

How ­­far along: 13 weeks! Getting close to the second trimester - CRAZY!

Due date: 3.27.16

Baby Size: a hot jalepeno - spicy!

Weight gain: staying the same right now - 135.

Maternity Clothes: finally found a few key pieces over the weekend.  Got three pairs of pants (two work pants and a pair of jeans) and a cute shirt that will be perfect for layering.  Also let me just be clear, there is NO holding it in for these bumpdate photos... I'm letting it all hang out y'all! So I'm not 100% sure if I'm showing thattttt much or its just some extra belly fat. :)

Stretch Marks: nope.

Sleep: I've been staying extremely busy this past week, and I'm sure for the next few weeks to come, so the bed has been great and I've been falling asleep before 10 most nights, so I can't complain.  I've yet to get a pregnancy pillow or anything like that - are they worth it moms out there?

Gender: trying to figure out a cute way to announce when we find out! DJ is leaning towards boy, I have no gut feeling, but am thinking girl for some reason.

Name: We may have found a boys name, but not 100% confident. 

Movement: nope! But cannot WAIT! 

Best moment this week: Seeing the Blue Angels over the weekend! The first ever woman pilot, Katie Higgins, was my babysitter when we lived in Japan.  It was one of the coolest things to see her flying one of the planes!

Looking forward to: Celebrating our 2 year anniversary this weekend!

Husband is: So sweet.  He had the whole house cleaned to a tee when I arrived back from my work trip this week.  He is starting back up work this week, so his honey-do list is not so pressing right now :)

Food cravings: Pop tarts! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I still haven't had a great appetite.  My family is getting on my case for not eating enough healthy food.  It's still hard to wrap my head around healthy food sometimes.

Labor Signs: .........

Missing Most: Having the energy I used to. Some say this comes back soon, others say "get used to it!"

Symptoms: nothing - however most of my pre-teen acne has gone back to 2003 - thank god!

Nursery: Starting to clean the junk room - more so for my own peace of mind - not to get started on the nursery! 

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Mood: woohoo! Busy week, but feeling great!

Workouts: two hard working Monday and today and plan on getting some evening walks in since the temp has dropped. Also got out there and mowed the grass and did some work on my flowers.

Questions for mamas: When you found out the gender, did you keep that something for only you and your husband to experience? Or share with family immediately? Gender reveal party? Let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully your energy will return soon. The first trimester was SO draining for me! Around 14 or so weeks my energy came back, and I felt like a whole new person! Hoping the same happens for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte