Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Oh, I'm Supposed to Blog?

Well hello there, blogland.  Sorry I've been MIA again.  I promise I have a good excuse.  Remember when I told y'all that my job is letting me work remotely for the summer? Well I just started this week! I spent the end of last week on a mini-vacation in Myrtle Beach with all my baseball girls and our guys and now I've just been getting in the swing of everything in Lynchburg, VA for the summer!
So let me catch you up with a photo dump.
Wednesday night last week we had a family dinner and went over to the beach to see the sunset. It was one of the coolest sunsets I've ever seen.  It was so hazy outside that the sun was just a big red ball.


Since the sun went behind the clouds and we couldn't see any sunset, we played some family volleyball!



Then had a family photo shoot. 



  Possible Christmas card?! If it were just us three still it would be great, but gotta get one with DJ!

Thursday I took half day at work and drove to Lynchburg, VA and got in the car with a friend and drove to Myrtle Beach, SC.  Too many photos for one post, so be on the lookout for that tomorrow.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte