Friday, July 25, 2014

#FITZISGETTINGHITCHED

Even though its been forever, I am so excited to spend the weekend with some of the best friends in the world.  Charleston, SC has been on my must-visit list of a while now and I am thrilled to be celebrating Stephanie at the same time!

"Fitz" and I first met our freshman year at JMU and instantly hit it off while we were making a song on a bus in a toga (...story for anther time!).


 We became great friends and decided what better way to continue this friendship than becoming roommates?! Moving into the house sophomore year was one of the best things we could have ever done.  We lived on the first floor and always so jealous we didn't live upstairs with the other girls we were friends with.  We went to countless date parties, shared our room with half of the sorority during Recruitment, dressed up for Jersey Shore night, and most notably gave great massages!  We were there for each ther during good times and bad, early mornings after late nights during FROG week, and learned how to be great roommates and even better friends.



When the time came to move out of the house and decide where to go, Steph and I moved into 855 with some great friends.  We added two more little members to our roommate family when Sam and Steph adopted Ninja and Nugget.  Needless to say, our landlord loved us, and so did his daughter!


Junior year living in 855 was crazy.  Between being crazy busy with school work and business school and throwing 21st birthday parties we were having the time of our lives.  We started off the year with a big blow up slide off the back deck that everyone in Forrest Hills wanted to be a part of! So many great memories over the next two years in 855 that I will just let pictures do the talking!









In the end, we fought, laughed, cried, threw up, ate goldfish, taped my food to places I couldn't reach, tanned on the back deck, and so much more.  I am so happy to call you a life long friend. My JMU experience would not have been the same without you!I am so happy to be sharing these great memories with you on your bachelorette weekend and again in September for your wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte