Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Showers bring new blog layouts!

Happy Thursday Y'all! 
Today is the day I have been waiting for.  I officially have worked with a blog designer to get the look I have always been dreaming of for Blog with the Browns.  If you have been following along for the past few months, you may have seen that I bought and installed my own blog template that was pre-made and seen on other peoples blogs.  I loved that I could teach myself how to install it and loved the crispness of that design.  I am so happy to have worked with Erin from Love, Fun and Football on the new, improved, and SO ME blog design.  Erin and I went back and forth on a few things and after I was finally able to verbalize what I had in my head, I think it turned out exactly what I wanted.  I was afraid of it being "too colorful" compared to what has been on my blog, but I think that this is the perfect time for a bright and fun blog design.  Spring and summer call for more exciting times for Blog with the Browns!

I am so excited to see this design up and active.  It obviously looks different when it's not actually on the blog.  I am thrilled to say that I am obsessed with the new look and I hope you all are too! 
Anyways, today at work was a big day! After I started to blog about what happened, I realized that I have not ever really blogged about what I do and how I got into this job.  So be on the lookout for that post to come soon! Briefly though, I planned our annual Alumni Awards Breakfast and it was a huge success.  We gave out awards to very successful alumni, heard a keynote speech from Barron Segar, VP of Development for the U.S. Fund at UNICEF who also happens to be an alumni of our school! He has truly made an impact in this world and being able to hear his story was inspiring and very impacting.  More on that on another post!
And to make today even better, it's my Friday! I am getting ready to head down to MiLB Opening Day with the Carolina Mudcats to see my man and my in-laws! I cannot wait to spend the long weekend with them and take in some nice weather and great baseball! 

Thank you all for being loyal readers and I cannot wait to continue to see this blog grow!

3 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay!!! I really love it! The colors are so fun and summery and it's just a happy space! Loving the new design!!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog design love, it looks great!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great! Love it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on the blog! I cannot wait to read it and check out your blog! xx, cayte